Messages and photos from Ms. Haley & B-House
Update for October 9 - The first annual Master’s Friday Morning Homeroom Putting Tournament made up of Mr. McCabe’s homeroom of 6 and Ms. Moriarty's homeroom of 5.
I think we have a few future Tiger Woods players on our hands.
Each kid had their own putter and golf ball 6 feet apart. Lots of fun! Video to follow!
Update for October 06, 2020 - LHS ELA students outside on Kirk street this morning creating some art as they get ready to start reading "The House on Mango Street"
Update for September 21, 2020
Check out our Advisory Activities to the left!
September 1, 2020
B-House Update for September 1st, 2020!
We are so looking forward to getting back to work with you! We have been here at LHS, 6 feet apart, wearing our masks for two weeks now; making sure that we have everything ready to welcome you back on September 17. We will see some of you in person and many of you virtually.
At this time you should be starting to get back into a routine of going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. As of September 17, all learning will start at 7:55AM, remote AND in-person learning begin at 7:55.
Check this site and your school email regularly for news and updates.
Email any one of us from this House Office if you have questions, concerns or comments.
- Mrs. Haley
May 1, 2020
B House Updates: It’s official. We still miss you.
- Remote learning is in full swing.
- Your first priority each week should be making sure that you are communicating with all of your teachers.
- Get in the habit of checking your school email daily.
- Make a schedule and try to stick to a routine.
- Reach out to anyone in the House Office for assistance.
- We are happy to help you and will point you in the right direction.
- Find the most up to date and official school news here on this LHS website, your school email, google classrooms or emails and connect-ed calls to your parents.