• All Lowell High School enrollments will be completed at the Family Resource Center, located at 151 Merrimack Street.   

    Office Hours:

    • Monday - Friday: 7:30:00 am - 4:00 pm / Thursdays until 6 (August 15-October 31)
    • last registration 1 hour before closing

    Summer Office Hours:

    • Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

    The following evidence is required at the time of registration. Please read carefully:

    1. Proof of Address - Any utility bill (telephone, gas, electric or cable), current rent receipt or lease. If you are residing with another family, please obtain" Affidavit of Residency by Third Party" from Enrollment Clerk.
    2. Age Verification - Birth certificate, Passport or I-94 Card
    3. Legal Guardianship - A parent/legal guardian needs to accompany students under 18 years old. If you are not a parent/legal guardian, please obtain the "Caregiver Authorization Affidavit" from Enrollment Clerk.
    4. Immunization Records - Students should bring a copy of their health records. Students coming from other countries should have an immunization record. Massachusetts state law requires certain immunizations before children can attend school.
    5. School Records All students transferring to Lowell High School should have:
      • Massachusetts Transfer Form (Massachusetts residents only)
      • Transcript/Report Card/Withdrawal Grades
      • Discipline/ Attendance History
      • MCAS Scores (if possible) (Massachusetts residents only)
      • Signed copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) OR 504 Medical Form
    6. English Learner students:
      • Any student transferring from a non-English speaking country should have his official transcripts translated prior to registration to avoid delay in the registration process.
      • Any student registering from a non-English speaking country or any student transferring froman ESL (English as second language) program will be tested for placement.
      • Placement of students who have no student records or last report card will be determined by the Student Support Services Coordinator and/or guidance counselor until such time records are received by former school.