Daley School Site Council Meeting
School Site Council Meeting 12/10
Friends of Lowell High: Numbers are low for parent participation. Perhaps lack of communication or understanding of Friends of Lowell High School.
- Can they send home a flyer or advertise during Family Night/Awards Night/Promotion Night.
Sharing of school climate data from the DESE.
Discussion of relative strengths and weaknesses
Parent: At the Daley there is zero tolerance for negative behavior and students need this. Said there is a clear expectation that students are here to learn and grow.
Next meeting: February 4th @ 1:00
School Site Council Meeting Tuesday 10/23
Eleanor Bell 6th firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-454-6913
Sherri Geffroy 5th: (978)888-1370
Moira Sliva 8th email@example.com or 978-376-9915
Betsy Foran 6th firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-935-1836
2. Review of DESE 2018 Official Accountability Report and discussion of Daley Middle School data.
3. Other issues discussed as raised by parents:
- Changing in the locker room.
- Students missing “good breakfast” (egg sandwiches) perhaps cafe needs to make more of these.
- Some of last students to get their lunch do not have enough time enough to each lunch.
- Open House Night - Schedule for some events was unclear, doors closed
4. Scheduled next school site meeting for December 10th @ 1:00.
5. Parent tour of lunch room.
6. Book Fair and schedule on Facebook.
Possible topics for next time:
Just4kids data to see where our school is ranked among similar schools to the Daley.