2021 Winter Classes
(Please submit your form only once.)
- All Adult Education classes are REMOTE at this time.
- Use the link above to Register for classes. After you register, you will be contacted by a staff member for follow up and information about placement test(s).
- If you have questions about the registration form, please email either:
- Amanda: email@example.com (ESOL Classes)
- Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org (HSE Classes)
- Students that don't have internet access may schedule a phone registration appointment. Please call our main number (978) 937-8989.
- Students will be required to show ID and proof of address in the Greater Lowell area before starting classes.
- Our building remains closed to the public. To reach us, please call our main line. If you need to leave a message, please clearly state your name, phone number, and reason for your call.
- Our GED & HiSET Testing Center is also closed. Reopening date is to be determined, and will depend on state and local guidance. Those interested in testing may do so at any MA Test Center that has reopened, or test remotely. For more information about these options, go to: MA HSE Testing Program