OUR BUILDING IS CLOSED, but OUR COMMUNITY REMAINS,
AND LEARNING CONTINUES!
- Let's stay connected! You can reach staff members by email or phone.
- Staff email addresses can be found in our Special Edition, Spring 2020 Newsletter, Page 2. (Link below)
- You can also leave a message on our main line, 978-937-8989. (Monday - Friday, 8am - 2pm). Please clearly state who the message is for and how you can be reached.
- International Institute plans to offer an online Citizenship preparation class in late May. If you are currently an ESOL student, and are interested, please fill out this survey.
- We will post registration information for Fall Classes when it becomes available.
- Our GED & HiSET Testing Center is closed. Reopening date is to be determined, and will depend on state and local guidance.
Newsletter: Special Edition!
This issue is packed with the information you need now - including housing, utilities assistance, unemployment, the new P-EBT card, and more!