Congratulations to the of Class of 2020 who earned their High School Credential or ESOL Certificate this year!
Although we can't celebrate with you in person, we send our warmest congratulations and best wishes for your future success!
- HAPPY SUMMER! The school year ended on June 15th.
- Our building is still closed. To reach us, please call our main line at 978-937-8989, Monday - Friday, 8am - 2pm. If you need to leave a message, please clearly state your name and phone number, and reason for your call.
- We will post registration information for Fall Classes when it becomes available.
- Our GED & HiSET Testing Center is closed. Reopening date is to be determined, and will depend on state and local guidance.
- NEW! (6/15/20) Due to nationwide Test Center closures, both HiSET and GED are offering Remote Online Proctored testing appointments. Testers must be 18 years or older, have computers equipped with microphone, speaker and camera, and work in a private space. For GED testers, you must also have passed a GED Ready Subject test in the last 60 days. To see a comparison of the Remote Tests go here. For more information to ETS/HiSET or GED.com
Newsletter: Special Edition!
This issue is packed with the information you need now - including housing, utilities assistance, unemployment, the new P-EBT card, and more!