Fall 2020 Classes
(Please submit your form only one time.)
- All Fall 2020 Adult Education classes are REMOTE.
- Class Registration is online. Use the link above to register. After you register, you will be contacted by a staff member for follow up and information about placement test(s).
- If you have questions about the registration form, please email either:
- ESOL Classes: Amanda, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSE Classes: Sarah, email@example.com
- Students that don't have internet access may schedule a phone registration appointment. Please call our main number (978) 937-8989.
- Students will be required to show ID and proof of address in the Greater Lowell area before starting classes.
- Our building remains closed to the public. To reach us, please call our main line. If you need to leave a message, please clearly state your name, phone number, and reason for your call.
- Our GED & HiSET Testing Center is also closed. Reopening date is to be determined, and will depend on state and local guidance.
- For information about other testing options, please go to: Testing Center or to MA HSE Testing Program