Important Information for Grade 8 students
- Grade 8 students need to return Freshman Elective worksheet to Mrs. Dandurant by 3/15
- Mrs. Dandurant will be coming to grade 8 lunch next week to assist any student who has questions or need assistance completing this form.
- ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies courses/levels will be determined by criteria set forth from LHS
- If accepted to the Greater Lowell Technical High School you MUST do the online student registration form within 14 days of receiving your acceptance letter/email.
- If you were accepted to the Greater Lowell Technical High School you will need to send back the emergency forms by MAY, 31ST. THEY WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD NOT WAIT UNTIL THAT DATE AND DO IT SOON.
- Greater Lowell Technical High School will be holding the 9th grade Accepted student and family night on May 22nd
- A mandatory placement test will be administered on Saturday, April 6th at 8:30. Greater Lowell provides transportation if you need it from the Sullivan to the GLTHS and returns to the school. Details to follow.
- If accepted and not attending you need to follow the instructions online to indicate you will not attend.
- If parents have questions regarding LHS course selection or Greater Lowell Vocational High School you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 978-937-8993 X107.