How do I earn my High School Equivalency Credential?

Posted by:

In Massachusetts, candidates must pass the GED, the HiSET,  or a combination of all subject tests from both exams.  

AAEC offers HSE classes to help Greater Lowell residents to prepare for either of these exams. 

AAEC is an official Test Center for GED and HiSET.  We offer both computer and paper-based HiSET exams.