I live in a shelter. I want to enroll my child in school and do not have all the required documents

Posted by:

YES.  Families who are identified under McKinney-Vento do not need to have any documents. The Family Resource Center will enroll your child and our McKinney-Vento Family Specialists will help you obtain the missing documents.