Updated: May 14, 2019
Registration for ALL Classes for School Year 18-19 has closed.
Check back soon for information about FALL classes.
- All students, new and returning, must register for classes.
- Everyone must register in person.
- Bring a photo ID and proof of address with YOUR name on it. You will NOT be able to register without them.
- Do not bring children with you.
- Placement tests will be given at time of registration.
- If the class you place into is full, you will be put on a waiting list and notified when space is available.
- ESOL and HSE Classes register at Abisi Adult Education Center, 408 Merrimack Street, Monday through Thursday, at 9am.
- ESOL Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Therefore, if it is very busy when you arrive, you may be asked to come back on another day.
- Register at Lowell High School, 50 Father Morrissette Blvd, at 6pm.
- ESOL Classes - Report to Room 610B, Monday through Thursday night.
- High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET) Classes - Report to Room 657, Monday or Wednesday night.