*Schools are closed Tuesday, November 6, 2018 for Election Day. No Classes or Registration.*
2018 Class Registration General Information
- All students, new and returning, must register for classes.
- Everyone must register in person.
- Bring a photo ID and proof of address with YOUR name on it.
- Do not bring children with you.
- Placement tests will be given at time of registration.
- If the class you place into is full, you will be put on a waiting list and notified when space is available.
- Register at Abisi Adult Education Center, 408 Merrimack Street, Monday through Thursday, at 9am.
- ESOL Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If it is very busy when you arrive, you may be asked to come back on another day.
- Register at Lowell High School, 50 Father Morrissette Blvd, at 6pm.
- ESOL Classes - Walk in Registration begins Wednesday, November 7. Report to Room 610B at 6pm, Monday through Thursday night.
- High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET) Classes - Walk in Registration on Monday and Wednesday nights. Report to Room 657, at 6pm.