- High School Equivalency (HSE) Classes: These classes help students to prepare to pass either the GED or HiSET exam. After successfully passing either exam, testers will be awarded a Massachusetts High School Equivalency credential. This credential is accepted by colleges, universities and employers in all 50 states.
- Students also receive College and Career Advising.
- Graduates of our program may be eligible for scholarships for higher education or vocational training.
- To be eligible to take HSE classes, you must be a Greater Lowell resident, be at least 16 years old, and have formally withdrawn from school. You will need to show proof of address and an ID before starting classes.
- Our morning program meets Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm. You must be able to attend every day.
- Our evening program meets Monday & Wednesday nights, 6pm - 8:45 pm.
- The satellite program at CTI on Dutton Street meets Tuesday - Thursday, 9:30am - 11:30am.
- We also offer the Wilson Reading Program for low adult readers in the evening. If interested, please call the main office 978-937-8989, for more information.