- High School Equivalency (HSE) Classes: HSE classes help students to prepare to pass either the GED or HiSET exam. Students receive instruction in Math, Reading, Writing, Science and Social Studies.
After successfully passing either exam, testers will be awarded a Massachusetts High School Equivalency credential.
This credential is accepted by colleges, universities and employers in all 50 states.
- To be eligible to take HSE Classes, you must be a Greater Lowell Resident, be at least 16 years old, and have formally withdrawn from school.
You will need to show proof of address and an ID before starting classes.
Students under 18 years old, will need to have formally withdrawn from school.
- Students also receive College and Career Advising. Graduates of our program may be eligible for scholarships for higher education or vocational training.
IN PERSON CLASSES:
- Morning Classes at AAEC (408 Merrimack Street)
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 12:00 pm
- Morning Classes at CTI (167 Dutton Street)
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:30 - 11:30am
- Evening Classes at LHS (50 Father Morissette Boulevard)
Monday and Wednesday Evenings, 6:00pm - 9:00 pm
- Morning Classes
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00am - 12:00 pm
- Evening Classes
Monday and Wednesday Evenings, 6:00pm - 8:30pm