- High School Equivalency (HSE) Classes: These classes prepare students to earn a Massachusetts High School credential by passing either the GED or HiSET exam. This credential is accepted by colleges, universities and employers in all 50 states.
- Students also receive instruction in Technology and College and Career Advising.
- Graduates of our program may be eligible for scholarships for higher education or vocational training.
- To be eligible to take HSE classes, you must be a Greater Lowell resident, be at least 16 years old, and have formally withdrawn from school.
- Our main day program is meets at the AAEC, 408 Merrimack Street, and meets Monday-Friday, 9am - 12pm, for a total of 15 hours per week. You must be able to attend every day.
- Our evening program is at Lowell High School and meets Monday & Wednesday nights, 6pm - 8:45 pm.
- We also offer the Wilson Reading Program for low adult readers. This class meets Monday and Wednesday nights, at Lowell High School. If interested, please call the main office 978-937-8989, for more information.