- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes are for adult learners whose native language is not English. Students must be at least 18 years old. You will be required to show an ID and proof of address before starting classes.
- All instruction is in English. Students are placed in introductory, beginner or intermediate classes to improve their reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Morning Classes meet Monday - Friday. There are two sections: 9am - 10:30am OR 11:00 - 12:30pm.
- Evening Classes meet Monday & Wednesday nights OR Tuesday & Thursday nights, from 6pm - 8:00pm.
- All classes are REMOTE for the 2020-2021 school year.
Note: Due to the nature of remote learning, class times may vary slightly than regular class hours. Your teacher will keep you informed of any schedule changes.
More Questions? Check our FAQ page.