- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes are for adult learners whose native language is not English. Students must be at least 18 years old. Photo ID and proof of address are required before starting classes.
- All instruction is in English. Reading, writing and speaking skills are taught. Students are placed in introductory, beginner or intermediate classes.
IN PERSON CLASSES:
- Morning Classes at AAEC: Monday-Friday, 9am-10:30am OR 11:00 am- 12:30 pm (All levels)
- Morning Classes at CMAA: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9am - 10:45 (Low Level) OR 11am- 12:45 (Intermediate Level)
- Evening Classes at Lowell High School: Monday and Wednesday evenings 6pm- 9pm (All levels)
- Evening Classes at CMAA: Tuesday & Wednesday evenings 5pm-8pm (Low Level) OR Thurday & Friday evenings 5pm- 8pm (Intermediate Level)
- Morning Classes: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am- 11am
- Evening Classes: Tuesday and Thursday, 6pm- 9pm
More Questions? Check our FAQ page.