Any other helpful tips?
- Remember, you must have a current, government issued ID in order to test!
- We can not accept expired IDs or IDs that don't match your name and/or birthdate, photocopies or pictures on your phone.
- It is helpful to bring your Test Appointment Confirmation, in case there is a problem with your appointment.
- Our Test Center will supply all necessary testing items, including a handheld calculator.
- All phones, electronic devices and wrist watches will be collected during the testing and returned when you have finished testing for the day.
- There is limited storage space available at our Test Center. We recommend that you bring as few personal items as possible.
- Hats and hoods may not be worn during testing, except for religious reasons.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they have nothing in their pockets and allow their eye glasses to be inspected.
- Parking information can be found HERE.