Supply list for Second Grade
This supply list is for both Mrs. McCoy (Room 102) and Ms. Burns (Room 106).
Individual Supplies: All of these items will go in your pencil box.
- 2 pencils (Ticonderoga)
- 1 block eraser
- box of 24 crayons (no larger boxes please)
- pencil box (large enough to fit all of the things on this list) The boxes work better than the bags for the kids)
- 3 highlighters (2 yellow + any color)
- 1 glue stick
- 1 box of addition flash cards (big writing on cards is best)
Supplies for your desk: These will stay in your desk for classroom use
and will NOT go home.
- 3 one subject notebooks (wide ruled NOT college ruled) (one is for you to use for fun,
one is for math, and the other one is for literacy)
- optional (use a classroom clipboard or buy your own but it must
be 9 X 12, flat, with one clip at the top). We do not
want clipboards that can open and store papers on the
Classroom Supplies: These supplies will be collected on the first day and used as needed.
- 3 X 5 white index cards (one side is lined, other side is not)
- 1 box of 12 pencils (ticonderoga- others break too easily)
- Clorox wipes
- Ziploc bags (gallon size)
Please do NOT send in binders, markers, colored pencils, or small individual pencil sharpeners.