Welcome to the Lowell Public Schools
Our goal is to get your child into school as quickly as possible.
To make the registration process go smoothly and quickly, families need to have the following when they come to register their child:
1. Parent or Guardian Photo ID
2. Birth Certificate
3. Updated immunization record
4. Proof of address (i.e. current utility bill--gas, electricity, cable or current lease or mortgage-- received in last 30 days in name of legal parent or guardian registering child). If you cannot provide a bill because you are living with someone or a temporary location you will need to complete a third party affidavit. (Look under forms for more information about this).
5. IEP with pages signed if your child receives Special Education Services
6. If the child is entering High School, transcripts from their previous school.
If this checklist is complete then you are ready to see a clerk in the Family Resource Center and enroll your child!
Kindergarten age information: To be eligible for kindergarten enrollment, your child must be 5 by September 1.
Pre-school age information: To be eligible for pre-school the child must be 4 by September 1