Our goal is to get your child into school as quickly as possible.
To make the registration process go smoothly and quickly, families need to have the following when they come to register their child:
1. Parent or Guardian Photo ID
2. Birth Certificate (issued by a city or town)
3. Updated Immunization Record (from doctor or clinic)
4. Proof of Address (i.e. current utility bill received in last 30 days in name of legal parent or guardian registering child). If you cannot provide a bill because you are living with someone or a temporary location you will need to complete a third party affidavit. (look under forms for more information about this).
5. IEP with pages signed if your child recieves Special Education Services
If this checklist is complete then you are ready to see a clerk in the Family Resource Center and enroll your child!