After Dark is a collaboration between Lowell High School and Greater Lowell Technical High School that provides more students the opportunity of a technical education. The program requires a two-year commitment starting in 11th Grade.
LHS students will take academic classes during the regularly scheduled school day before attending programming at GLTHS Monday through Thursday from 2:15 PM to 5:30 PM.
After Dark is currently being offered for:
- Auto Technology - Spotlight Video - Click Here
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration - Spotlight Video - Click Here
- Information Technology - Spotlight Video - Click Here - Program Will End June 2024
- Metal Fabrication - Spotlight Video - Click Here
- Hands-on Learning Experience
- Skilled Training in a Specialized Trade
- Access to Industry Certifications and
- Advanced Placement Classes
- Increased Job Opportunities
OUR AFTER DARK PROGRAM WILL:
Provide high-quality instructional programs that provides each student with distinct technical experiences to secure employment or to continue post-secondary studies, or a combination of both in a supportive and safe environment.
Encourage each student to work to his/her highest potential.
Provide Student/Parent Liaison Services to help facilitate student and parent understanding of Greater Lowell expectations.