ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Welcome to Lowell High School's Guidance Department
- Educational planning and counseling.
- Personal counseling.
- Review and modification of individual student schedules.
- Information sharing and consultation with parents and teachers.
- Information about and referral to internal and external student support services.
- Information about and referral to special services (Special Education and 504).
- Assist in the T.A.T. process. (The Teacher Assistance Team uses a structured problem-solving procedure in order to provide assistance to teachers and meet the needs of students.)
- Assistance with decision making about and implementation of post graduate plans.
- Information about and referral to co-curricular, college access, and community programs.
- and so much more
Coordinator: Student Support Services
Phone: (978) 446-7228