SENIORS MUST HAVE YEARBOOK PHOTOS SUBMITTED BY NOVEMBER 1st, 2019
PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
[Updated information on August 27, 2019]
Seniors should be booking his/her senior portrait sessions now to have the photo ready in time to be placed in the 2020 Spindle Yearbook. O’Connor Studio offers reasonable packages for senior photos. The website is http://www.oconnorstudio.com and the phone number is 978-640-6250. Please direct students with specific questions to myself, Faye O'Leary in room 249 or have them email me.
Photos MUST be:
- 300 dpi - if the resolution is too low the photo will look pixillated
- cannot be a screen shot
- cannot be a selfie
- Please make sure your photo is well lit, you do not want the image to be too dark (photos at dusk are difficult to get the lighting correct)
- Please do not send PNG or LIVE photos - they must be HIGH resolution JPEG (so tell your photographer!)
HEAD AND SHOULDERS
- Although your photographer may take lots of poses of you, please make sure you have one photo that is just your HEAD AND SHOULDERS for the yearbook.
- The photo space is small so it will be cropped or not accepted if you send in a photo that is your full body.
- The yearbook wants the photos to look consistent and high quality.
- no one else besides you can be in your yearbook photo
- Vertical photo
- Height 3.5
- Width 2.5
Senior Photos must align with the policies and rules outlined in the Lowell High School Student Handbook.
- This includes the dress code, ear buds, cell phones, and hat policy.
Ear Buds/Head Phones
- Students are not allowed to wear ear buds in school nor have them present in their senior photo.
- It is expected that all students of Lowell High School will be appropriately attired in his/her senior photo. Students are prohibited from wearing any article of clothing or accessories which are lewd, which promote violence or hate for any individuals or groups, or which degrade the beliefs of others.
Students are NOT permitted to wear the following in his/her senior photo:
- Any apparel that hinders identification
- Hats, hoods, bandanas, wraps, skull caps, wave caps, scarves, rags - ALL head coverings (unless for documented religious or medical reason)
- Gang-related clothing, articles, symbols, or visible tattoos
- Clothing or jewelry that relates to drugs, alcohol, or has a sexual connotation
- Any other dress that distracts, disrupts, intimidates, or provokes or can be deemed inappropriate by the Head of School or her designee.
- No Props