Lowell Public Schools District Goals
- Unite in a common commitment to ensuring success for each child.
- Provide, promote and support environments that result in maximum learning.
- Develop and secure resources that support our mission.
- Ensure that the educational services and programs selected are both appropriate and effective.
- Support and enhance the general education curriculum.
- Provide access to general education curriculum with high expectations and standards to create a better future for our students.
- Develop understanding among all staff, students, and families of expectations, roles, and responsibilities.
- Foster special education processes that are participant friendly and promote collaboration with a focus on the needs of the child.
- Provide a comprehensive range of instructional services.
- Provide services, which are coordinated with community resources to support children and their families.