Mission of the Hospitality Academy
Lowell High School’s “Commitment to excellence in everything we do” is echoed in the Hospitality Academy.
- Maintains high expectations in academic and vocational achievement.
- Supports and promotes the shared responsibility of education of all students.
- Provides a unique environment that enhances both traditional and contemporary instruction and assists students in accomplishing graduation requirements.
- Is the cornerstone where students present and build the skills and tools developed in the Hospitality Academy to become successful, proud members of the work force.
- Utilizes English and Math strands as outlined in the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks to better prepare our students for the Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System testing.
- Practices technology and literacy concepts as presented in the Lowell High School Unified School Improvement Plan.