Welcome to the Lowell High School Alumni Association. We are very excited about this program and hope that all of our alums are as well. The Alumni Relations Program is a collaboration between Project LEARN, The Greater Lowell Community Foundation and the Lowell Public School System. It is funded in part by a grant from the Cummings Foundation.
Our goal with this association is to to tap into the knowledge base of our alumni so that they may use their talents to serve as mentors, advisors, guest lecturers, tutors, or perhaps even provide internships and scholarships. We also hope that our alumni can help create and expand community partnerships to better the academics and the lives of all Lowell Public School students.
Through the LHS Alumni Association there are many benefits available to its members.
- help with planning reunions
- a place to host reunions
- a place to conduct meetings
- connecting with former classmates/teammates/class officers/etc.
- a quarterly newsletter with news about the school(s), distinguished alums, alums in the news, etc.
- input into the design/needs/etc. of the new high school
- access to 184+ years of LHS memorabilia
- networking relationships
- mentoring and volunteering opportunities
- creating and expanding community partnerships
- invitations to alumni and community events