If I have concerns or problems, who do I contact?

Posted by:

If the problem concerns a student with a disability, the student’s Section 504 or Individualized Education Program (IEP) Team should be informed of the problem.


For parents, guardians, caregivers, and members of the public, contact the Lowell Public Schools accessibility coordinator at 978-674-2159 or by email at webmaster@lowell.k12.ma.us. Employees should contact Human Resource at 978-674-4327