To provide families with the knowledge and skills to partner with schools and communities to ensure their children achieve their full potential. Communication at all academic levels and making information accessible is crucial to the success of LPS students.
A safe, inclusive and welcoming environment that recognizes the knowledge that every family holds, affirming and empowering families to navigate education resources, network among communities and advocate on behalf of the success of LPS students.
To meet and engage families where they are with dignity, respect and a commitment to a culture that strengthens, transforms and includes all LPS students from birth to PhD and/or Career.
- Strengthen individual families’ knowledge, skills, advocacy and empowerment.
- Develop a cohort of family leaders who can serve in formal family leadership and advocacy capacities.
- Develop a two-way process where the district and schools learn strategies for improved family engagement through engagement with families.
- Trade Unions
- Community Teamwork, Inc. (CTI)
- North American Family Institute Lowell Family Resource Center (NFI)
- Center For Hope and Healing (CHH)
- Coalition For a Better Acre (CBA)
- Boy and Girls Club
- Young Men’s Christian Association/ Young Women’s Christian Association (YMCA/YWCA)
- Local Banks
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Middlesex Community College
- Cambodian Mutual Assistance Association (CMAA)
- Latinx Community Center for Empowerment (LCCE)
- Fortaleza Inc.
- International Institute of New England (IINE)
- Girls Inc.
- United Teen Equality Center (UTEC)
- Local Faith-based Institutions/ Places of Worship
- Youth Sports League