We are currently training substitutes for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please join us for one of our 2019-2020 Day to Day Substitute Teacher Training Sessions.
Every substitute teacher applicant must attend the mandatory substitute workshop. To register, please contact Lisa Murphy in HR at: 978-674-2043 or via email at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER CLASS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 14TH HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
*Once we are back working in the office new dates will be scheduled.
Please report to the Office of Personnel & Recruitment, 155 Merrimack Street, 4th Floor, 15 minutes prior to the substitute workshop.
APPLICATION PROCESS: (You must be at least 20 years of age)
- Applications will only be provided at the workshop and can be completed at the end of the workshop or you can take it with you.
- Return your completed application in person to the Personnel office at 155 Merrimack Street, 4th floor with ALL required documentation:
- Proof of fingerprinting receipt, two forms of govt issued i.d., official transcripts if you have a degree, a voided check for direct deposit, cori form.
- Retired teachers need to bring proof of retirement .
- Applications will be reviewed for processing.