We live with another family. We cannot provide the required proof of address. What can we do?

Posted by:

If you are living with a Lowell resident, you will need to complete a third party affidavit.  Both of you (child’s parent/guardian and the Lowell resident with whom you are living) must fill out the form and have it notarized.  The Lowell resident will need to have a photo id and a current utility bill. The Family Resource Center has a Notary Public on staff.